EMCC 2018 - Agenda, Registration and more
4th International Conference for Automotive Multi-Core Embedded Systems Development and Testing
Elektrobit, Infineon, iSYSTEM and Timing-Architects/Vector Informatik will host the 4th International Conference for Automotive Multi-Core Embedded System Development and Testing. The event takes place in Munich on June 26-27, 2018Elektrobit, Infineon, iSYSTEM and Timing-Architects/Vector Informatik will host the 4th International Conference for Automotive Multi-Core Embedded System Development and Testing. The event takes place in Munich on June 26-27, 2018
With a focus on "Best Practice Automotive Multi-Core Embedded Development and Test“, renowned speakers from automotive OEMs and Tier1s will share their experience and challenges facing the automotive megatrends. Attendees can join this automotive forum to interact with other experts and exchange the latest state of the art for real-time, safety and performance intensive embedded systems.
- 4 sessions: Software Integration, Timing Design and Verification, Adaptive and Virtualization, and What's next?
- 12+ speakers form OEMs and Tier1s providing the content for these sessions
- 2 keynote speakers
- Rahman Jamal from National Instruments - Disruptive Technologies: a shock wave for existing ecosystems?
- Jon Taylor from ARM - Performance meets safety and security: future automotive SoC trends
- Plenty of time for networking during the breaks and an evening event
“Four years in a row with an average of 120 participants, this represents the special character of this conference. We really appreciate the support of the automotive industry to make this a yearly and successful event. It is our pleasure to welcome speakers and attendees from OEMs and Tier1s who will share their experience in the field of automotive today and with a focus on the challenges of multi-core, many-core as well as SoC based ECU development. A real benefit for those who attend this conference”, says iSYSTEM CEO Erol Simsek.