At iSYSTEM there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people, are sociable and enjoy technology, like improving processes and systems, and enjoy sharing your experience with others then there is a good chance you’ll fit into our team. We’re always open to considering applications even when there are no concrete roles currently being offered.
If you are looking for a new career with an innovative and experienced leader in embedded systems tool development, consider whether the following types of roles might be of interest:
- (Technical) Field Sales – out on the road, in direct contact with customers and decision makers, helping teams to find the best development and testing solution to meet their needs, our field sales team are approachable, knowledgeable and present.
- (Field) Application Engineer – whether on the telephone or on-site, our technical team of engineers help our customers with their daily embedded development challenges. Drawing upon their significant experience and knowledge, they guide our customers through every step from the correct configuration of our hardware and software tools, through to providing advice and strategies on debugging and testing methodologies.
- (Technical) Marketing – the best product in world can only be successful if people know about it. Laying high value on technical experience and clear and concise communication, our marketing team looks after everything from our website to our social media presence and participation in events and congresses.
If any of these types of roles are of interest to you, please drop us a line by post or email covering the following points:
- Highlight any previous experience you might have in the role you are interested in. If you don’t have direct experience, share with us what you have undertaken in your career to date and how that prepares you for your chosen role.
- If applying for a technical role, especially if you have little or no previous experience, share with us an open source project you are working on, or have worked on in the past. Or, if you’ve built a microcontroller-based application, share with us what it did, what challenges you faced and how you overcame them.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!