Contact and Infos
Support Team Contact
In order to provide the best technical support possible, please review the following resources prior to contacting our technical support team:
If you have no success here, our support team is available via email. Support is included in the first year after purchase of a BlueBox product and can be extended with a maintenance contract in subsequent years. Only users with a valid winIDEATM license are entitled to support.
In order to speed up resolving the technical problem:
- Connect and power the BlueBox.
- Start winIDEATM and open the Technical Support dialog via the menu option >> Help > Support > Technical Support..<<.
- Choose e-mail option.
- Press the OK button. The support file SUPPORT.wsb will be generated and attached to the email. The file contains information like winIDEATM license due date, winIDEATM version, BlueBox hardware details, embedded target architecture, etc. This way support team will get all the vital information with the first e-mail already and they can start analyzing the problem without asking first for all this information.
- Describe the problem in the e-mail and send it to email@example.com.
Local support is provided by our distributors. In all other cases you can also reach the support team on:
- +386 (1) 5680-666 (International)
- +49 (8138) 6971-30 (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- +1 (858) 385-9100 (United States of America)
Sometimes things just go wrong. It could be applying the incorrect voltage to the target system, bending a pin in a connector, or pulling your BlueBox from the work bench to the floor via its USB cable. In 30 years of business we've seen the outcome of almost every conceivable accident that could occur in the lab.
If something should go wrong with your hardware, feel free to get in touch and we will advise you on how best to get up and running as soon as possible. Even if it is an older product, we often have spare parts available which we keep for just such emergencies.