The information provided in this chapter is intended to be used together with the CPU reference manual provided by the silicon vendor. This chapter assumes knowledge of the CPU functionality and the terminology and concepts defined and explained in the CPU reference manual. Basic knowledge of winIDEA is also necessary. This chapter deals with specifics and advanced details and it is not meant as a basic or introductory text.
- Setup - General settings to prepare winIDEA for debug session.
- Flash Programming - Additional configuration settings for internal Flash programming.
- Analyzer - Trace, Aurora trace port, Trace templates, Profiler and Coverage.
- Knowledge Base - Specific problems solved.
- LPD debug interface
- Hardware execution breakpoints
- Hardware data access breakpoints
- Code & Data FLASH Programming
- Multi-core support
- Real-time memory access
- FLASH Option Bytes programming
- Stopping peripherals (e.g. TIMERs) when stopped
- SFT Software trace
- On-chip Trace Buffer (OCTB) support (CPU dependent)
- Parallel Nexus trace support (CPU dependent)
- Aurora trace support (CPU dependent)