Are you a first-time user of winIDEA and would like to connect to your hardware for the first time? Or you are already familiar with iSYSTEM tools and you would like to learn more? Are you looking for a solution for your issue?
We offer you a wide range of possibilities:
Check these chapters to get most out of winIDEA:
Since most of winIDEA functionality is carefully crafted around the various microcontroller families we support, make sure to read the:
- MCU reference manual (provided by the silicon vendor)
- MCU data sheet (provided by the silicon vendor)
- iSYSTEM Architecture-specific notes, which cover relevant details and winIDEA configuration specifics for your MCU
How to use winIDEA Help?
- Click and enter one or more keywords to search ('*' and '?' wildcards are supported) in the Search field
- Click and use Index Search
- Click F1 / Help button in winIDEA - Open Help matching your winIDEA version
We wish you a lot of success using winIDEA!