Synchronous debug and trace for two Infineon AURIX devices
Synchronized multi-processor debug and trace
What's in it for you?
- Generic solution for synchronized debug and trace
- Debug/Flash and Trace a multi-processor target (can be one hardware or two different target systems)
- Latency is <10us (measured with a setup of two AURIX target systems)
- The optional iSYSTEM Hub extends the iC5700 with additional three FNET and one FBridge port. Through the FBridge port run/stop control of two iC5700 can be synchronized. A 1m long FBridge (Ethernet alike) cable comes along the HUB and connects to the FBridge port on each iC5700.
What will it do for you?
- Test functional safety implementation, e.g. fail-operational systems (fault-tolerant systems, redundant systems)
- Verify the communication and timing requirements of such a communication between two controllers hosting two different applications.
What's supported today?
- Infineon AURIX TC2x/TC3x
- One needs: 2x iC5700, 2x Hub, 2x Active Probe DAP and/or AURORA
- iSYSTEM will add support for other iSYSTEM Active Probes step by step. This enables heterogenous sync'd debug and trace, e.g., for Renesas R-CAR or similar designs
Read the complete application note "Synchronous Debug and Trace for two Infineon AURIX targets"